Self Storage Near Wickford, Essex
If you’re looking for convenient and cost-effective self-storage in Wickford, then Make Space can provide the perfect solution. At our local facility in Billericay, you can store all your items securely in no time at all.
We are located just a short drive away from Wickford, so whether you're in between house moves & need to store your furniture, or simply de-cluttering, Make Space is on hand to solve your storage problems. You don't even need to commit to a long-term contract. With help from our trained advisors, simply choose the ideal storage room size and then stay for as little or as long as you need. We offer unlimited access to all storage rooms during our opening hours, or you can have 24-hour access with our drive-up units.
Finding us from Wickford couldn’t be easier. The most direct route to us is via the A129 and you can be with us in less than 15 minutes. We are located at Unit 3 Radford Way next to Kwik Fit and opposite Billericay station. Whatever you are looking to store, Make Space Billericay is the ideal location for anybody requiring storage facilities in the Wickford area.
We also offer sensibly priced and flexible business storage in Wickford. With no long-term contracts, you can use the space for as long or as little you might need. If anything changes it is also easy to extend or decrease the amount of time your items are in storage with us. We have trained staff on hand to receive letters, parcels and packages for you, helping to reduce the amount of time you spend waiting around for deliveries. If you’re a business who buys stock in bulk, but don’t have the room to store it, then our cost-effective storage options could be right for you. With a range of different sized stores available, there is a perfect solution to meet your needs.
We even have a full range of boxing & packaging products available if you don’t have the right supplies. Customers can ensure that their items are well protected for long-term storage, as we stock high quality cardboard boxes, bubble-wrap and all manner of packing supplies. This service has proven popular for amongst customers looking to store personal or individual items with us.
So whether you’re moving house and want to have your belongings pre-packed and ready to go, or you’re just looking for some extra storage space while you renovate, Make Space can offer the perfect self storage in Wickford for you.
Directions to Our Closest Store
The nearest Make Space self-storage facility can be easily reached from Wickford in just under 20 minutes. The most direct route is via the A129.
- After joining the A129 follow the road for around 5 miles until you come to Outwood Common Road on your right.
- Shortly after this take the second left onto Greens Farm Lane and follow the road for around a mile. You will then come to a set of two roundabouts.
- At the first take the 1st exit onto Meadow Rise and shortly after take the 2nd exit onto Jacksons Lane.
- Follow this road until you come to the next roundabout, where there will be a set of four to navigate before you reach us.
- At the first roundabout take the 1st exit to Norsey Road shortly followed by another where you should take the second exit onto St Andrews Drive.
- At the third roundabout take the 1st exit on the B1007 where you will reach the final roundabout and take the 2nd exit onto Radford Way. Make Space self-storage will be on your left shortly after Marks & Spencer’s.